This fluffy Funfetti Dip is sure to be a hit at any party. The perfect snack for birthdays and the colors are great for Easter!
With only 3 ingredients, this dessert dip is a cinch to make! This recipe is definitely simple enough for kids to help. Plus they love to stir and add the sprinkles.
- 1 box of funfetti cake mix
- 2 cups of vanilla yogurt (use nonfat for a lower calorie version)
- 2 cups of whipped cream (use light for lower calorie version)
- Sprinkles (optional- I used Easter sprinkles for mine)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, yogurt and whipped cream. Stir until the ingredients are completely incorporated.
- Cover with foil and allow to chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Place in a decorative bowl and add sprinkles.
- Serve with your favorite cookie, graham cracker, or wafer.
I love the flavor of this dip. It reminds me of cooking with my mom when I was a child, I always loved to lick the spoon after she made a dessert. This tastes just like the Funfetti cake batter. Yum!
I tried the dip again the next morning and the flavor was even better.
This recipe was inspired by: