It is hard to get on Pinterest without being bombarded with pins showing how to make “fat roll fudge”or “Chunk me up Chocolate Cake”. Okay so those aren’t their real names, but I am a girl that LOVES sweets…this could explain my back fat and thunder thighs! It is very hard not to test every single one of them. I have some self control…not a lot, but a little. Here I am rambling on about self control and back fat when I could be telling what wonderfully sweet Pinterest pin I am testing….wait for it………Mini Reese’s Cheesecakes!!!!!!! I know, they are a fat roll waiting to happen, but sooo worth it!
What you need to make Mini Reese’s Cheesecakes:
- Reese’s cups (or your favorite peanut butter cup brand)
- A no bake Cheesecake mix (I used Jello brand)
- Cupcake liners and a muffin tin so your mini cheesecakes keep their shape.
How to make Mini Reese’s Cheesecakes:
It is as easy as one, two, three…
- Unwrap your Reese’s peanut butter cups and place them inside the Cupcake liners…that are inside your muffin tin.
- Mix up the cheesecake filling as directed on the box and fill the cupcake liners over the peanut butter cups
- Place your cupcake tin into the refrigerator and let them set for at least an hour to harden.
It was hard for me to wait to taste these Mini Reese’s Cheesecakes to harden in the fridge. I had been planing on making them for almost two weeks!! Let me tell you…they were worth the wait. The only thing better than cheesecake is a cheesecake with a peanut butter cup on the bottom!!!!
One thing I love about this Recipe is it is so easy to make that even a child could make it!
Another thing that I love… you don’t have to use the oven!
I am calling this a Pin Proved It!!!!
You can find the original recipe here…
P.S. The next time I make Mini Reese’s Cheesecakes, I think I would make the graham cracker crust and put it on the bottom before the Reese’s cup. To me Cheesecake is not cheesecake without the crust. 🙂