It’s Monster Party Snack time!
My younger sister has triplet sons that just turned 4, and what better way to celebrate three little boys birthdays than with Monster Party Snacks? If you have children or have ever been around children around the age of four, then you know how hard it is to please one of them…let alone three! Of course Pinterest is chalked full of cute party ideas, so it wasn’t hard to find something that all three boys would like…Monsters!
First we started with Oreo Pops and Marshmallow Pops !
Monster Oreo pops are for the most part, self explanatory. (We bought green chocolate candy wafers…they can be found at your local Wal-mart by the do it yourself party supplies/cake making in the crafts department)
- Melt your candy wafers according to the package instructions (as some may differ from others)
- Put the stick into your Oreo and Marshmallows and Dip into melted candy coating.
- While still wet add your candy eyes, sprinkles, or decorations (so that they stick) and then put them into the refrigerator until hardened
Next We did the Monster Cupcakes in Ice cream Cones!
We used colored ice cream cones and boxed cake mixes for our Frankenstein cupcakes.
- Mix cake mix as directed and pour one half of the ice cream cone full of cake batter.
- Bake as directed for “cupcakes” on the box.
- Cool completely and decorate with Icing and Sprinkles (or whatever you want 🙂 )
- Then serve theses monster party snacks to your little monsters
These monster party snacks were a huge hit! They were easy to make and they tasted good! I love the fact that you can change the color of you candy coating and change your decorations to adapt to whatever your party theme is! I know my little girls would love some pink princess Oreo and Marshmallow pops!