I’ve worked at a bakery for a little over a year now. Having worked at a bakery for that long has given me tons of opportunities to try and test new recipes. One of my all time favorite recipes is for Fudge Puddles!!!! Fudge puddles are an amazing combination of peanut butter and chocolate! How can you go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate????
Fudge Puddles Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup Softened Butter
- 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup White Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Preheat Oven at 325 degrees.
- Sift Dry ingredients together, and set aside. (Flour, Baking Soda, and Salt.)
- Cream together Butter and Sugars, then mix the egg and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla in.
- Slowly add flour into cream mixture and combine
- Spoon into balls (about an inch around each)
- Place in mini muffin tin and bake around 15 min.
- Once your cookies are done, and still warm, take the round part of a measuring spoon or melon baller and make little wells in your cookies.
- Fudge Puddles filling:
Mix both types chocolate chips, Sweetened Condensed Milk, and Vanilla in a pot and warm on the stove until melted.
- Quickly spoon fill each cookie with filling.
I am not sure if results is the best choice of words…The results were me gorging myself with cookies! These Fudge Puddles are amazing! They are really not much harder to make than any other cookie, and boy is it worth that little extra effort!
There are tons of recipes on Pinterest for Fudge Puddles, but I have found that this one works great! I have made it about a half a dozen times, and it has turned out every single time!