If you are much of a football fan, then you know that the Super Bowl is the game of all games. With the Super Bowl almost here, we wanted to find a fun way to include the kids in the fun and festivities.We knew we had to test this Super Easy, Super Bowl juice box craft the moment that we saw it.
What you need:
- Juice boxes
- Construction Paper (Brown and white)
- Glue and or tape
How to make your Super Bowl Juice Box Craft:
- Take the straw off of the outside of the juice box.
- Cut your construction paper to fit your juice box. (Just like you would a Christmas present, but be sure to leave an opening at the top to insert the straw)
- Wrap your juice box with the Brown paper and tape it or glue it into place.
- Cut and glue the white strips onto the front of your Football Juice box.
- Let the glue dry and serve it to you little football fans!
It’s time for the game:
I am not a huge football fan, but every year my family and I plan a get together for Super Bowl Sunday. We have Pizza and snacks and sit around and watch the “Game”. (I mainly watch it for the television commercials!) I love this idea for our little Football fans in the making, it gets them involved and makes them feel like part of the party!
What we thought:
This craft is so easy that even the kids can do it.One thing I like about this Super Bowl juice box craft, is that if you want, you can change the color of the football to whatever color you want. Say Pink for your little lady football fans? It was a quick and easy to make, and also makes you look like an AWESOME party planner!